Keeping Load Size In Range
7% improvement in material movement capacity by increasing average truck payloads using MaxMine tools
- There is generally high variation between operators tonnage delivered per load.
- This means that each site sets target payloads and sometimes achieve target.
- Using MaxMine data, payload target was adjusted correctly.
- MaxMine’s load unit operator scorecards implemented to drive compliance to the payload target while managing load times.
- Installed wallboards to display a league table of operator performance.
- Introduced operator performance improvement tools to manage loading time and loading bias.
- Using the MaxMine Loads in Range Feedback page the operation increased their avergage by over 7%
- Increased accuracy of loads menat more effective use of truck time.
- This increase in consistency also spilled over into load bias and loading times.